10 June 2010

Cleansing Fire 2.0!

If you don't already follow Cleansing Fire, do so! The new site has just been released, redirected from its old home on Blogspot. They asked me to be one of the authors on the new site, and I'm very honoured! This does not mean, however, that I will let What Happened Here fall out of habit. I'll probably just redirect some posts over to CF. However, there will be some WHH-specific series which continue, such as Catholic Author Research and some other things which will only be understood by readers of this blog (for example, references to my family).

So go follow Cleansing Fire, but please don't leave me...!

5 comments:

Joe @ Defend Us In Battle said...

Awesome!
Congrats!
Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

I'll never leave you! ;-)

Love,
Mum

Anonymous said...

CLEANSING FIRE ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Marcus said...

Congratulations, Ink! Keep up all the excellent work!

Brena & fabyane said...

seu blog e muito legal parabéns