14 April 2009

Definitely Not the Beginning

Hi. I'm Ink. This is... I think it's my third blog under this username. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I live in Rochester, New York. I'm a high schooler here, at a well-known Catholic high school. And we have major problems. Sure, we've got cliques and bad teachers and mean teachers and dumb kids and obnoxious kids and all the wonderful fun things that come along with high school. I'll accept those. No... our problems are doctrine-based. As I've said before to many of my friends (who agree with me): half the teachers and the majority of the students wouldn't know orthodox Catholicism if it popped out of a manhole and took a bite out of their behinds (if I may steal a phrase from Artemis Fowl. Thank you, Mr. Colfer!).

This is where I go through things I see every day, all the time, and nitpick these things. The Rochester diocese needs help, and the way I see it, it's my duty as a Catholic to do my homework, read up on illicit practices, and make sure everyone is informed. After all... ignorance of the law is no excuse in a court of law, right? So why should it be any different for God?

No comments: