22 April 2011

Blessed Holy Week!

Hello, readers. I don't even know if you actually do read this. Nonetheless, today begins the Triduum, and I feel a duty to wish all my readers a very blessed Holy Week! Don't forget that Good Friday is a day of fasting and abstinence for all who are physically capable. (Fasting means eating only two small meals, which do not add up to a large meal, and one large meal. Liquids of all types may be consumed throughout the day.) Try to make it to a Stations of the Cross, if you can. Oh! And the Divine Mercy Novena starts today. I put up a post over on Cleansing Fire about it.

If I don't write again (which is highly likely), a Happy Easter to everyone! May you all enjoy the greatest feast day of the liturgical year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Manoj Kumar said...

This is good blog

Wedding sarees said...

This is my very first time here really good looking blog. I found a lot of fascinating things in your blog. From all the remarks on your posts it looks like this is a extremely popular website. Keep up the good work