02 December 2010

I feel sick...

Hello, WHH readers... this blog has been resurrected. This is why.

Another take on this same topic.

I'd love to post something motivational, but I don't think I have the energy. We are at war. We are at war against all the forces of evil in this world. The Church Militant cannot afford to be divided and scattered--especially not in an area where the soldiers are constantly defecting, or they may no longer know for what we fight.

I think I might change the title of my blog sometime... I'll probably be picking it back up next year.

Cheers. I need to go say a Divine Mercy Chaplet. And maybe throw "A Doll's House" across the room--it's frustrating.

2 comments:

Rachel Neil said...

You've got an insperational blog, good job, I'll be visiting often.

essay-writings-service.com said...

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work!